Sheetal Vishwkarma

a month ago

After 15yrs study experience, does PG diploma course count in US to be eligible as 16yrs study experience candidate for Masters program ??

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

A D Mentor_tag

a month ago

To apply for a master's in the USA, you need a 4-year undergrad degree. A 3-year undergrad degree is accepted but not all programs in the USA. There are some universities that accept 15 years of education for some of their post-graduate programs but most require 16 years of study. Universities Accepting 3-Year Bachelor's and 15 Years of Education can be found See more