Masters in Finance
University of Cambridge
Department of Finance
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Finance is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Finance . An MS Degree in Finance from the
University of Cambridge has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the University of Cambridge due to its high graduate
University of Cambridge offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Finance from the University of Cambridge, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at University of Cambridge offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Finance from the University of Cambridge is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Finance at University of Cambridge
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (12 months)
- Application form
- Application fee
- Three references
- English proficiency
- Maths & stats proficiency
- Skills & competencies
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Economic Foundations of Finance
- Equity Valuation
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Introduction to Derivatives
- Principles of Finance
Average work experience
% of International students
Total no. of students in the class