Villanova University: Need Blind
Freshmen international students who are applying for admissions for the Class of 2023 are welcome to apply for limited need-based financial aid. Although a student applying for aid may be academically admissible, not all students will be awarded financial aid due to the limited availability of funding. In addition, all students receiving funds are expected to contribute personally toward educational and personal expenses while attending Villanova University.
Students should submit the following items by the deadline listed below:
- CSS Profile for 2019-2020
- Official letter (in English and in US Dollars) from a parent(s)' employer stating gross income and value of perquisites, subsidies, and/or benefits for the 2017 calendar year
- Certificate of Finances, available through your Applicant Status Page, with a supporting bank letter (in English and in US Dollars)
- Statement from your bank (in English and in US Dollars) indicating the amount of savings and checking that your parents have on deposit with the bank. Provide this statement for each bank your family has funds deposited.
All requested documents must be submitted to the College Board Institutional Documentation (IDOC) Service, not to the Office of Financial Assistance.
How To Apply:
Early Decision Deadline: November 1
Early Action and Regular Decision Deadline: January 15
- All Early Decision Freshman international students will be notified of financial aid eligibility in December.
- All Early Action and Regular Decision Freshman international students will be notified of financial aid eligibility at the beginning of April.
- Recipients are required to re-apply for financial aid each year (following the steps below) by April 1.