Shalini SIngh

5 months ago

PhD IN International Relations or Political Science

I want to apply for Ph.D. (Pol Science or IR) in Europe with scholarships. Can anybody suggest some universities?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Kulsum Jahan

4 months ago

Hi Shalini, our team of counselors at Yocket will be able to help you better with this. You can request a free 15 minutes Profile Consultation call from Yocket’s Study Abroad Expert to seek assistance here - See more