a month ago

Hii Everyone,

I have 3 years of degree that means 15 years education in Indian, Will get admission in top universities like University Of Connecticut , UTA, UNT ?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Sanika Udhoji Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi Sandhya, Here's a list of universities which accept 3-year Bachelors: Though, for some post-graduate programs, some universities only accept full 16-years (12+4) of study so you can contact the admissions committee of the university. In case you don't meet the requirements, you can have an assessment done by non-profit organisations lik... See more