HHU offers a repertoire of more than 85 different courses. It also has a reputation for an excellent number of collaborative research centers. It happens to be one of the largest universities in Germany. Although it is large, it is popular because of its approach to students. However, let us dig into a few other reasons why the University of Dusseldorf Heinrich Heine would be the right place for you to join.
- HHU is a citizens university that has also initiated the Dusseldorf knowledge region, which is also a primary reason HHU has wide connections even beyond the academic world.
- Dusseldorf has a high standard, and the satisfaction of the city's citizens proves it. It happens to be one of the best locations in terms of academics and because of the huge cultural offerings, the beautiful green riverside, the huge plethora of activities, and fun and frolic all through the year. Berlin and Paris are quite close to Dusseldorf. Cologne's just about ½ an hour's drive.
- HHU has a great infrastructure. The university is well known for its buildings. The student service center is open day and night to help and guide students. There are advanced progressive learning spaces within the campus. Overall, HHU has a truly modern infrastructure.
- It is truly fascinating to know that in a university of HHU's magnitude, traversing distances between different buildings and areas does not take much time. Even the faculties can meet on campus regularly due to the integrated residential complex at the HHU.
- The teachers, professors, and lecturers at HHU are qualified in their areas, but they also mediate the other demanding contents of other subjects. They are truly motivated and innovative in their approach. You'll find such commitment and dedication in teaching staff only in a few other global institutes.
- More than 85 different University of Dusseldorf Heinrich Heine courses across five faculties are offered. Many of these courses have innovative mixes of different fields such as business chemistry, actuarial mathematics, transculturality, etc. Even the classical subjects are integrated with goal-oriented modules that help increase the students' employability.