8 days ago
Masters in Data Science
University of Waterloo
Data Science ,
Department of Data Science and Business Intelligence
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Data Science is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Data Science and Business Intelligence. An MS Degree in Data Science and Business Intelligence from the
University of Waterloo has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the University of Waterloo due to its high graduate
University of Waterloo offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Data Science and Business Intelligence from the University of Waterloo, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at University of Waterloo offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Data Science and Business Intelligence from the University of Waterloo is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Data Science at University of Waterloo
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Data Science and Business Intelligence
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Supplementary information form
- Online Application
- Number of references: 3
- English language proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Data-Intensive Distributed Analytics
- Data-Intensive Distributed Computing
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning: Statistical and Computational Foundations
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
a month ago
5 months ago
6 months ago