Bachelors in Primary Education (STeM)
University of Canberra
Primary Education (STeM) ,
Department of Education
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at University of Canberra.
Bachelor of Primary Education (STeM) in Education is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Canberra. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Education. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Education at the University of Canberra experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Primary Education (STeM) at University of Canberra will make students job ready.
Why Study Primary Education (STeM) at University of Canberra
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online application
- English Language Proficiency
- A current resume statement(s)
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- The Practice (PCK) of Teaching English
- The Practice (PCK) of Teaching Mathematics
- Planning Assessing and Reporting
ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI)
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
7 months ago