MS in Clinical Research
MS in Clinical Research
MCPHS University, Boston
Clinical Research ,
School of Pharmacy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Clinical Research is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Clinical Research. An MS Degree in Clinical Research from the
MCPHS University, Boston has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the MCPHS University, Boston due to its high graduate
MCPHS University, Boston offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Clinical Research from the MCPHS University, Boston, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at MCPHS University, Boston offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Clinical Research from the MCPHS University, Boston is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Clinical Research at MCPHS University, Boston
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Official fee page
Annual tuition fees
$19,875 / year
Total tuition fees
$39,750 / 24 months
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Will you get in?
Sign up to unlock Admit Predictor and know your chances of getting an admit for any course
Get Admit ChancesHow it works?
Test Score Requirements
Minimum english score required
- Online Application
- Official high school transcript
- English language Requirements
- One letter of recommendation
Find all the GRE Waived-off courses by applying a quick filter
Apply GRE filter in this university
Find GRE-waivers across all universities
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Pharmaceutical R&D: From Discovery to Market
- Research Methodology and Development of Protocols and Proposals
- Conducting Clinical Research Studies
- Graduate Project in Clinical Research
- FDA and Regulatory Affairs