Ramesh Mathur

a month ago

TOEFL of IELTS for Canada

Is there any provision that only IELTS is accepted by some universities for MS CS

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


A D Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi, Most Universities in Canada require IELTS as proof of English language proficiency for the Master's program. Both IELTS and TOEFL are widely accepted all over the country by all Universities, but IELTS is generally preferred. So, I would suggest IELTS for Canada. See more