4 years ago
Profile Evaluation for MS in Industrial Engineering: 1. GRE 313 (163Q 150V AWA4 ) 2. TOEFL 100(Exp
Profile Evaluation for MS in Industrial Engineering:
1. GRE 313 (163Q 150V AWA4 )
2. TOEFL 100(Expected)
3. B.Tech aggregate 78%
- 1 From Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- 3 From College Professors
- 1 From Infosys Limited,Bangalore
5. 12 months experience at Infosys as System Engineer
6. Extra and Co-curricular
- Technical Associate in College
- Member of Training and Placement Department of College
- Member of Dramatics Society of College
- Organised various College Level Fests
7. Certification of KUKA Basics training
8. Certification from University of Pennsylvania on "Introduction to Operations Management" course
9. 2 months training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
10. No publications or social service.
Please help me shortlisting the universities.Thanks in Advance.
@Shaahuuu hey can I inbox you regarding the same?
@Pallavi12 Text me I'll share it with you
Pallavi Sharma Author
@Shaahuuu it would be of great help.
Northeastern and utd should be safe. Uc Irvine and suny buffalo can be ambitious.