Apeksha Bagde

a month ago

Now I am in XII th (electronics) science. I want to do upcoming studies in UK, Singapore or Japan. What should I do after 12th for going to abroad with satisfied styphen.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Adithya Datta Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hey Apeksha Bagde Thats great to Hear you interest in pursuing higher studies in Uk , singapore and Japan. Common Exams to take :- SAT/ACT , TOEFL/IELTS(English proficiency Exams) Good Profile:- A good profile or a good application means you need to have those extracurricular activites, volunteering/leadership activites(throughout your high school) and strong college essay to boost your chances of... See more