Shashidhar Reddy Parapatakam

Shashidhar Reddy Parapatakam

18 days ago

Can anyone suggest what to do if i have 3 year degree(Bcom) and CA. University are asking for 4 year degree. How to proc

How to get 4 year degree equivalent

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Related Discussions
No matching posts :(